Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst(Japanese/Thai/Vietnamese/Mandarin Speaker)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997635
My client is an international organisation who is the partner with over 100 multinational companies and focuses on improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain management. Because of the expansion of the Hong Kong office, they are now looking for the below candidates to join the company. The successful candidate will have a short training in European before on board. The senior candidates can be Senior Analyst or Manager.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst (Japanese speaker)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst (Thai speaker)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst (Vietnamese speaker)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst (Mandarin speaker)
- Understanding of supplier assessments' main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, risk countries, activity description.
- Collect & select news on suppliers originating from stakeholders: press, NGOs, trade unions, international organizations.
- Collect CSR documentation published by the supplier on its website.
- Identify and analyze the various elements of CSR Management systems presented in supporting documentation.
- Follow up with suppliers if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology.
- Contribution to improvement of quality (QCF) and productivity.
- Bachelor-degree with a specialty in Sustainable Development or CSR or others
- Above 2 years working experiences
- Combination of interpersonal and analytical skills.
- High proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and self-driven.
- Aptitude to evolve in an international environment.
- Fluent in English and Japanese or Thai or Vietnamese or Mandarin is a must (additional languages will be a plus)
- The senior candidates can be Senior Analyst or Manager.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.