jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999243
Employer Ref. 91M0080349
Our client a global consumer company is looking for a CSR Manager to support the team.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Group's internal labor and environmental audit activities and the handling of customer and other external audits.
- Develop and manage internal audit work plan, schedule and staffing for internal audits
- Arrange internal audit assignments, identify risks and provide sustainable recommendations on control
- Monitor and control internal audit job progress, review audit findings, prepare and review audit reports and follow up the implementation of recommendations with management
- Act as the primary contact of sales, factories, customers related to the organization of customer social compliance audits, FLA SCI assessments, WRAP certifications, C-TPAT audits etc.
- Guide and support corporate and factory colleagues in handling social compliance audits and auditors. Review action plans and provide guidance on rectifying issues to ensure long term sustainable change
- Organise continuous training and education program for employees on the topics related to CSR, labor, environment, health and safety
- Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel to factories in PRC and occassional travel to overseas factories
- University degree with minimum 8 years work experience in Corporate Responsibility / Compliance / Human Resources / Health and Safety, preferably in a labor intensive manufacturing industry, garment industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of China / HR labor, environment, health and safety regulations and international labor standards, and a general understanding of labor environment in Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Malaysia and Mauritius
- Knowledge of audit procedures including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audit
- Understanding of social compliance work from U.S. and European customers' perspective
- Understanding of global supply chain business model and the role in economic development and labor related issues in garment industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
Interested candidates please appy now or contact 2232 3424 for more information
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"