jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830532
Employer Ref. 485140/001
Our client is a US leading manufacturer, distributor and retailer in the consumer goods industry. They are listed in USA and a subsidiary of a US-listed Consumer Goods giant. With ongoing expansions across Asia Pacific, they are recruiting an experienced Corporate Treasury Manager to join their Finance sub-team in Hong Kong, managing the treasury function across APAC.
- Reporting to the Business Process Director, you will manage a team of 3
- Establish payment operations of emerging markets
- manage the operations of the domestic and cross-border cash pools
- develop banking relationships across the group
- prepare cash flow forecasts and commentaries on key trends, issues and performances
- liaise with different departments to streamline payment process and controls
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- CPA qualified or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of accounting and treasury experience in both commercial field and audit field
- Experience in managing domestic and cross-border cash pool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications;
- Hands‐on Experience with ERP / Financial systems such as SAP, IFS and HFM is a plus;
- Strong command of English and Chinese
- Positive, self‐motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, disciplined and an excellent team player
This organization has a strong presence in North America and they are expanding their business in Asia Pacific regions. The successful candidate will enjoy a top-class remuneration package, work life balance and friendly working culture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.