VSL Hong Kong Ltd
VSL-INTRAFOR is a leader in the field of special construction methods. Well proven systems and sound in-house engineering have founded the Group's reputation for innovative conceptual designs and engineering solutions, for reliability, quality and efficiency.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833391
- Estimating and managing the cost using accounting models in order to determine the cost of production, the price to client and monitor the expected profit.
- Cost follow-up of raw materials from vendors, labor, transportation and equipment.
- Assists management with building an annual operating budget for the company.
- In charge of managing purchasing and labor practices in order to keep costs within budget while maintaining the company's production schedule.
- Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management along with a comparison of actual versus projected production costs.
- Provide cost control reports on a monthly basis.
- Communicate with production & accounting teams
- Assist the Project Manager to monitor the project and ensure reliability of the financial information relative to the project.
- Alert of any wrong practices, or wrong information
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Client Management
- a minimum of 5years of experience
- Experience working with SAP
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- position based in Chai Wan but may be required to work in Liantang occasionally