The Bay Bridge
Bay Bridge Hong Kong by Hotel G is managed by GCP Hospitality group, part of Gaw Capital Advisors Limited owning prestigious hotels and serviced apartments in Thailand, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong and the United States. The 436 rooms property is facing Tsing Ma Bridge and is on the shore of South China Sea, One can enjoy the tranquility of elegantly furnished apartments facing the picturesque seafront amidst the hustle and bustle of the metropolis.
Cost Supervisor/ Senior Costing Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145971
- Prepare costing reports and analysis
- Coordinate with Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager to provide a cost effective food and beverage
- Prepare restaurant profit and loss statement
- Hong Kong permanent ID card holder
- Minimum 2 years Finance experience in hospitality industry will be the first priority
- Certificate holder in Accounting, LCC Second-Level or relevant academic background
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, oral and writing
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, Sun System)
- Good team player
- Highly organised
- Open to change and new ideas
- The position is available immediately
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Costing Clerk
We will offer attractive compensation package. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history to Human Resources Department, Bay Bridge Hong Kong by Hotel G, 123 Castle Peak Road, Yau Kom Tau, Tsuen Wan or by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 8148 1224.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.