jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777610
Reporting to the Wardrobe Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the supervision of the daily workshop team. He/she will monitor projects’ inventory record. He/she is also responsible for develop new ideas with Designers for daily show and seasonal event. In addition, he/she will liaise with supplier for proper material/ production device to maintain show quality.
- With at least 5 years’ relevant experience in entertainment or fashion related industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and Photoshop is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to work during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.