Caudalie - it's a unique history, a history of encounters, of the vine, of passion and expertise. Caudalie has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in innovation and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Today, we have more than 700 collaborators throughout the world. We need your talents to help with our significant growth in HK
Currently we are looking for high calibre candidates for the following position:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219833
To assist the Area Manager in the implementation and maintenance of counter systems, inventory levels, reporting requirements and motivation of consultants. To consult, serve and prescribe Caudalie products to new and existing customers. To ensure the highest level of service and explanation is provided to customers regarding the brand. To maintain and present the counter in accordance with company guidelines and standards. To ensure every aspect of the customer’s experience is positive and informative.
- Take responsibility for counter functions
- Liaise with the Area Manager on stock, staff, maintenance and customer related issues
- Effectively motivate and lead sales consultants, direct and structure their activity
- Ensure that sufficient non-inventory items are in stock
- Weekly stock orders are to be emailed to the operation team’s attention
- Reconcile delivered stock against quantities ordered, ensuring the invoice details are entered into the Point of Sale software and the correct amount of boxes delivered by the courier is signed for
- Assist in ensuring consultant coverage is appropriate for the day of the week and the time of the year and that consultants adhere to working the hours set by the Area Manager
- Understand the financial targets set for the business and work with the Area Manager to achieve the targets.
- In conjunction with Head Office, understand the marketing and promotional initiatives planned and assist where required
Customer Service Procedures
- Lead and direct staff to adhere to the Caudalie customer service procedures as documented in the Retail Manual
- Greet and engage clients in conversation to understand and establish their requirements
- Assist customers with product advice, information and purchases
- Demonstrate products of interest on clients’ hands or face, allowing him or her to feel and smell the product
- Ensure the counter is impeccably clean at all times and counter staff are allocated duties
- Ensure point of sale areas and back of house including drawers are tidy and clear of miscellaneous items at all times
- Assist in the reconciliation of exchanged or returned products and advise Area Manager of quantities and reason for return
- Ensure your Managers email is checked regularly for updates
- Assist in the performance of counter stock takes on a monthly basis
- Attend monthly retail meetings at Head Office
Team Involvement and Support
- Maintain harmonious work place relationships
- Be an active team member by demonstrating a willingness to help and support other staff
To apply, please email your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
In return, Caudalie offers the successful candidates attractive remunerations, extensive training, discounts and complimentary Caudalie products.
Caudalie adheres to the highest level of professional values. We place great importance on employee retention and development. Please visit our website www.caudalie.com to learn more about Caudalie.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used only for recruitment purposes.