YouYou Mobile Technology Limited
The service of Youyou WiFi covers over 100 countries and regions. So far, we have served more than 3 million users. To facilitate pickup and drop off of mobile WiFi devices, we operate service counters in more than 20 international airports across China. By going international, we also provide services through airport counters in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Malayasia. To provide world class connectivity, Youyou WiFi collaborates with world class mobile operators around the world, such as Verizon and AT&T in the States, Vodafone in Europe, Softbank in Japan, LG Telecom in South Korea, etc. Apart from our multiple eShop on Alibaba market place for direct sales, Youyou WiFi service is also distributed via CTRIP, the biggest online travel agency in China; MasterCard and major banks in China for their cardholder benefits; Spring Airlines, as a value-added service along tickets. In total, we have over 1,000 distributors in the travel industry in China.
Please visit our website:
Country Manager (Japan / Korea)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837307
- Setup a service support office in Japan/Korea, lead a teamto serve Company’s inbound travellers from 12 countries outbound countries: China, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.
- Develop local markets, propose & execute strategy to serve Japan/Korea outbound travellers with Company’s products: WiFi, limousine services attraction tickets, etc. across the world.
- Coordinate local pricing, stock control and promotional activities
- Collect market intelligence as required
- Prepare monthly reports and analyze business trends.
- Build up close business relationship with customers, Headquarters team, operation team in the other 12 countries
- Plan, drive and monitor process improvement programs to enhance business performance, cost control and strategic planning
- Work closely with relevant internal parties for maximizing the department’s performance to achieve Company’s profit target.
- Conduct market research and compose business plan for new business development initiatives
- Evaluate marketing activities including exhibition, seminars, presentation and online promotion
- To explore new partnership opportunity for online community project
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments from Top Management.
- Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years in tourism industry with 2 years at managerial level
- Knowledge Japan or Korea tourism market will be an advantage
- Target-oriented, can work independently under high pressure, self-motivated with communication skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving and high intellectual curiosity, energetic, creativity and personal integrity
- Sensitive to consumer market trend with ability to identify opportunities and implement change
- Good in English, Chinese, Japanese/Korean
Interested parties please send CV including personal particulars and expected salary through ‘APPLY NOW’.
(Personal data collected for recruitment purpose only)