Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Country Manager - Global Lifestyle Retailer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917671
Employer Ref. 91M0079545
Our client is one of the largest lifestyle retail group in the world. Due to their expansion, they are now hiring a Country Manager to look after the business in Hong Kong.
- Devising & implementing organizational strategies, practices and structures
- Consider long-term strategic goals and where to allocate resources
- Full P&L and organizational development
- Drive excellent customer service standards across all operations, and empower staff to act as positive brand ambassadors
- Motivate & lead teams to aspire to brand values & company mission statements
- Develop & identify new business opportunities
- Mid-long term year growth acceleration plans, optimizing brand value and market share position
- 12+ years working experience in sales, operations and general management
- Strong in operations, finance management, and able to manage a P&L
- Lifestyle, consumer retail or eletronics experience is ideal
- Ability to lead and manage multi-functioning teams
- Commercially minded, visionary and able to motivate and inspire
- Fluent in English & Mandarin
Please apply through the link or contact Natalie Wong on +852 2232 3439.