LUNCH Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in September 2005 and Hong Kong in April 2008, Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong) and TODAY. Founded in 2004, we are the pioneer and the fastest growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment and creativity. We respect our staff and we practice open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry.
Country Office Admin
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993918
People Care (HR) Responsibilities
- Assist the department's day to day operations
- Tally time attendance sheet with leave records and googlecal before submission
- Update purple coins record
- Employee on-boarding process from such as arranging team lunch, coordinating with IT, training new hires
- Put up job advertisements and coordinate of job interviews
- Part time payroll administration
- Maintain part time files
- Check and match sales invoices with sales check
- Manage petty cash
- Assist on KPI reports
- Track and maintain updated refund reports
- Check expenses claims before submission
- Procurement of supplies such as stationery and pantries
- Sort incoming and outgoing mails, open letterbox daily
- Submission of TT forms, deposit of cheques
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and words)
Interested parties please email your cv by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.