jobsDB ref: JHK100003004776531
Employer Ref. 16 / COA – 096M
The applicant must possess
- Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKDSEE; or Level 2 / Grade E or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKCEE; or equivalent;
- a minimum of 2 years post-qualification work experience; and
- knowledge in classroom equipment operation including computer, projector and audio system is preferred.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to perform general administration duties include handling documents, data entry, filing, etc;
- to prepare training materials, set up equipment and maintain attendance record;
- to arrange photo taking, safety cards issuance, invigilation and tuition fee collection for the trainees; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a time-limited fixed-term contract subject to operational needs.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / COA – 096M) by Apply now or by mail to the address below on or before 7 October 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website:http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
15/F, Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Construction Industry Council
About Construction Industry Council
Employer Ref.16 / COA – 096M