EPAM Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs over 21,000+ IT professionals and serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning Central and Eastern European global delivery platform and its locations in 24 countries across 4 continents. In 2013, EPAM was ranked by Forbes as #6 among America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #2 on the list of America's Best Small Companies: 20 Fast-Growing Tech Stars.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. To support our growth in Asia Pacific, we are seeking a C++ Developer with relevant work experience and striving for perfection and career growth. We offer diverse projects and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
C++ Chief Software Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992182
- Possess strong C++ in Unix and Linux or other variant of OS
- Familiar with Concurrency Concepts, data structures and IPC.
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in multi-threaded design and low latency
- Experience in scripting with Python
- Possess good problem solving and communication skills
- Familiar with Test-Driven Development and Agile practices
- Experience in software design and development of complex real time systems
- Experience in C++ 2011 / 2014
- Experience in Boost source libraries
- Experience in Unix scripting
- Experience in Perl scripting
- Knowledge in pre-trade risk control is an added advantage
- Experience in low latency applications.
- Knowledge in system tuning/application tuning etc. is an added advantage
Additional requirements from Dev.
- They are looking for hands on C++ developers.
- More than 80% of their time will be spent on coding.
- Multi-Threading and Low latency programming is very highly desirable.
- Python scripting, while great to have, can be compromised if the person is good in C++ and multi-threading.
- The skills requirements listed in the Essential section below ranks in the decreasing order of priority.
- Focus on implementation of pre-trade risk control application
- Meeting the best latency possible to ensure accuracy in the risk checks
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to: Hong Kong - by clicking "Apply Now".
EPAM SYSTEMS HONG KONG OFFICE:
17/F, The Wellington, 184 – 198 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
EPAM SYSTEMS SINGAPORE OFFICE:
One Raffles Quay, North Tower Raffles Place, Level 25, #25-55 048583 Singapore