Golf Capital Limited
C++ Developer (Quant Trading Firm/Hedge Fund)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836787
Golf Capital Limited is an investment management company incorporated in Hong Kong. We are devoted to generate great capital returns by employing quantitative methods. High caliber candidate is expected to fill the above position:
- Be a key contributor of the Exchange Connectivity team, and develop low latency exchange connectivity in C++ on Linux platform;
- Responsible for code testing and actively participate in code reviews;
- Work closely with traders and quant strategists to gather system requirements;
- You will play a significant role in your team’s growth and results.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other related engineering disciplines;
- 2+ years C++ experience on Linux (C++11 desirable);
- Strong coding skills in C++, C# , and Python;
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL programming and database management;
- Solid understanding of multithreading and network socket programming;
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Mandarin;
- Previous experience in Finance not required;
The successful candidate will join the team responsible for developing market links and trading models for our in-house developed trading systems.
We offer 5 working days a week and competitive salary and discretionary bonus to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume stating current and expected salary and the date of availability to: Golf Capital Ltd., 28/F, AIA Central, 1 Connaught Rd Central, Hong Kong or by e-mail by clicking "Apply Now".
If you have any questions on this position, please feel free to contact us through e-mail. Data held by the GCL relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. If you do not hear from us in the next 15 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful. The GCL will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months.