C++ Front Office Developer in Global Leading Investment Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918717
My client is a Top Tier, Leading Investment Bank, is seeking a C++ low latency developer to join their high performing team and build the latest real-time market access systems for trading.
C++ Developer / Low latency trading / High frequency trading / LinuxUnix / OMS/ Pre Trade Risk
Due to the strong and profitable business line we are looking for a C++ Front Office developer to join the development team in the Hong Kong office to deliver on projects.
The successful candidate will have outstanding technical and analytical skills, be highly motivated to challenge and develop their professional career in front office trading systems, and have a strong interest in working in a competitive, fast-paced investment bank environment.
- Develop, test, design, manage and support low latency Market Access systems
- Build new Order gateways, Market Data gateways, Pre-Trade Risk Control systems.
- Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers to assess the impact of their system or API changes
- Work close to the core of the business to find out business needs and client needs
- Coach more junior staff
What you offer:
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux/Unix Environment
- Experience with Market Connectivity, Order Management and Risk Management
- Knowledge of Fx, Equity or Equity Derivatives Products
- Self-managed and self-motivated to develop their skills and career
- A passion for technology outside the work environment
- Hands-on experience in a key front-office role in the finance industry
- Experience in a leading investment bank with low latency systems and the best technologists
- End to end ownership of projects and professional development
- Excellent training and ongoing mentorship
- Will be joining a company that values technologists as part of the business
- Will be joining a competitive, reputable and profitable business line
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
If interested please send your CV and contact: Annie Du: +852 3473 3264 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more visit www.asia.teksystems.com.