Founded in 2006, Madcradle Online Limited (www.madcradle.com) is a leading creative and digital marketing agency in Hong Kong. Our group is based in Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, China and Taiwan) and has over 250 professional and experienced marketers. We have expertise in launching O2O (both online to offline and offline to online) campaigns to deliver viral marketing impacts and ROIs for advertisers and corporate clients.
Our teams have solid experiences in search engine marketing (Yahoo, Google, Baidu, etc), rich media, and social media marketing such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WeChat and Weibo to help businesses grow in today's world. Yahoo HK has appointed Madcradle Online as one of the authorized Gold Partner for more than 9 years, and we are also the Premier SMB Partner of Google HK. We have close partnership with other market leaders in Hong Kong, including Facebook, PayPal, Baidu, and more.
Our work has been recognized by many credible parties from all over the world, including awards such as “Excellence in Online Marketing” by 《Capital and Capital Weekly》, “Most Valuable Online Marketing Agency” by Mediazone Limited, and the “Best Company for Leadership–Integrated & Social Media Marketing” by IAIR Group in Europe.
Clientele includes Nanjing Youth Olympic Games 2014, Hong Kong International Film Festival, Cathy Pacific Catering, Chime-Long Paradise, Hong Kong Times Square, Marks & Spencer, Cadbury, 3M, Tag Heuer, Volkswagen, Land-Rover, RTHK, Sino Group, Swire Properties, Suning, LightMAC, Phillip Wain, Li & Fung, and more.
If you want to develop your future in the digital marketing field, Madcradle Online is the best place for you!
Creative Copywriter (Bilingual)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993411
To cope with our rapid business expansion, as a dynamic and friendly firm in online marketing industry, we would like to invite professional candidates with a keen interest to develop a career with us.
- Work as a part of our vibrant social media team to develop leading social media practice
- Create innovative and attention-grabbing copy for our clients’ pages e.g. Facebook etc.
- Closely monitor and analyze the social media performance and its return of investment
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Arts/ Communications, Marketing, Journalism, PR or related discipline
- Able to write excellent and stylish Cantonese and English
- Preferably with 2-year working experience in copywriting, Facebook feeds, blogging experience or magazine
- Good project management skills
- Strong people skills and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in Photoshop is a plus
What's On Offer
- 5 Days Work
- Bank Holidays and Birthday Leave
- Medical Allowance
- Staff Training
- Team Building Activities
- Friendly Work Environment
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only ***
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to us.