Creative Designer (2-months)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832725
Employer Ref. 3703780/001
A VERY exciting opportunity to work for an American broadcast television network who will be launching a new mobile app. Perfect for those who love movies and writing as well!
Our client is a famous American broadcast television network. It is the third largest major television network in the world based on total revenues, assets, and international coverage. They are currently launching a new mobile application and is urgently seeking for YOUR help in this project!
- Work together with the developer team to assist in the launching of a new app
- Be responsible for creating aesthetic designs for the app
- To handle photo-retouching tasks and color correction for the images
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree holder, preferably with language/journalism/ media-related major
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Experience in using Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Ability to work under fast-paced
- Those willing to work on shift will be offered higher pay
- Immediately available
- Large and corporate office in Hung Hum
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- 2-months contract (November - January)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk