We are a listed company and one of the leading cosmetics retailers with business in the Asia Pacific region. To cope with our aggressive growth and expansion plan, we are currently seeking a professional candidate to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783724
- Drive creative direction, build and maintain consistent images of a selected portfolio of beauty/health brands through creative conceptualization, design, layout, illustration and photography.
- Deliverables included but not limited to brand and product visual images, product packaging design, visual merchandizing , as well as advertising materials for a variety of traditional (ATL/BTL), online and mobile media.
- Work closely with brand and marketing teams, as well as external creative partners (i.e., agencies, printers, retouching specialists, etc.) to ensure the highest quality in the execution phase
- Supervise and work with a team of designers and visual merchandisers to ensure clear priority alignment and flawless delivery of strong, beautifully executed work under tight timelines. Facilitate clear understanding of job briefs, improve quality of work, minimize revisions, and align expectations of different parties.
- University Graduate / Higher Diploma in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- 3+ years experience in print / digital design within an advertising agency which at least 1+ years experience in managerial role
- Experience in Skincare / Cosmetic / retail / FMCG is preferred
- Well-versed in design software, especially PC / MAC skills including Photoshop, Freehand and Illustrator etc
- Good understanding in product packaging production and printing processes
- Strong art & creative direction, concept and design development skills
- Self motivated and capable of handling projects independently from concept design to project completion
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Creative Manager
- 5 - day work week
- Medical Benefits
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Staff Recreation Activity
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Education Sponsorship
Interested parties please send a full resume with current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW:
Human Resources Department
Sa Sa Cosmetic Co Ltd
14/F, Block B, MP Industrial Centre
18 Ka Yip Street
Please visit our corporate website at http://corp.sasa.com/en/home to know more about us.
(Sa Sa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)