Credit Admin, Private Bank, 40-50k p.m.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920002
Employer Ref. JW6001
A top tier foreign organization, with an international presence. Offers services across Private Banking and Asset Management, with a highly prestigious reputation. This role will focus on their credit administration side, reporting directly to the Head of Credit.
- Set up, periodic review and cancellation of credit applications.
- Issuance of credit facility letters and other related credit documents.
- Checking and retention/filing/scanning of credit documentation.
- Handling of credit facilities and loans within bank system
- Liaise with external parties (e.g. company registry, registered agent, lawyers, insurance companies, property valuers, card issuers, etc.) and related tasks.
- Assist in preparation of HKMA credit reports and various internal reports on regular basis.
- Assist in risk monitoring
- Assist the credit advisors to obtain security information from Bloomberg and other relevant data source.
- University graduate with at least 5 years of experience in credit administration section in a fast paced private banking environment.
- Strong knowledge in MS application tools.
- Experience in using Avaloq is an advantage.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- A team player with ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivator and able to work within a team.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search