jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833781
Employer Ref. 3696670/001
As a credit analyst, you will be working very closely with the founder of this family investment firm to set up the new business arm - money lending, mortgage, etc.
A family investment firm has extended their investment arm to money lending and mortgage businesses. They are currently looking for a all rounded credit analyst to assist them to set up this new business arm / new office.
- Design standard procedures for client on boarding and personal loans / mortgages products
- Responsible for credit monitoring, credit approval, and manage the whole loan process
- Work closely with external vendors for system improvement
- Conduct research and strategic analysis on financial markets
- Any other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree of Commerce / related discipline
- At least 3-5 years experience in credit business / money lending firm
- Good knowledge on mortgage, credit related issues
- Good command of English/ Chinese
Attractive remuneration package
work closely with the founder to set up this office / leadership role
Broad exposure across equipment finance / mortgage / other investment businesses
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joey Lai on +852 3602 2498.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk