Credit Analyst - MNC focus
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995586
Employer Ref. AS00034144
- International Corporate Banking
- MNC / Asia market coverage
- Credit proposal writing experience
Our client is a reputable and fast-growing International Corporate Bank. Due to business expansion, they are currently seeking for a high-calibre, experienced analyst to join their Relationship Management Team.
Directly reporting to the seasoned Portfolio Manager and working with a small team of talented Credit Analysts, you will conduct in-depth researches, credit analysis, and attribution analysis on large corporate / MNC with capital market knowledge. In this role, you will work closely with portfolio managers to provide underwriting for credit opportunities with potential clients. Exposure in Japan/APAC market will be an advantage.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years' experience in credit analysis preferably covering MNC market
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting or other related disciplines
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability and confidence to support senior management directly including Portfolio Manager
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.