China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Credit Analyst – Non-banking FI
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834611
- Conduct credit risk analysis and give recommendations on FI / NBFI credit applications
- Perform portfolio analysis and research duties
- Participate in bank projects relating to credit risk management
- University degree holder, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ credit analysis experience on FI / NBFI / Commercial credits
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical and communication skills. Able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.