jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835122
- Maintain good portfolio quality through sound management of credit policies, development, maintenance and execution of quantitative credit MIS for portfolio monitoring.
- Ensure effective portfolio monitoring mechanisms are in place, including early warning mechanisms, stress tests and contingency plans.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective risk management tools to improve data-based credit decisioning.
- Ensure good control mechanisms are in place throughout the credit cycle processes, and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance.
- Support marketing programs launches through effective management of program risks and profitability.
- Develop and implement scoring systems and other risk management tools/systems
- Assist in system enhancement changes
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field.
- 3- 5 years' experience in credit risk / portfolio risk and analytics management .
- Analytical and logical with proficiency in data analysis using statistical or database program is an advantages.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken/written English and Chinese.
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.
To apply, please send your resume in WORD format to resume@ globallinks.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Links Consulting
About Global Links Consulting
Global Links has established itself as the premier executive search firm in today's recruiting market. Since our inception, we maintain a proactive approach in serving our candidates. Our bilateral collaboration with leading employers of the region enables you to explore all the fantastic career opportunities based on your qualifications and specializations. Over the years, we established close bonds with most of the lucrative companies and created a large blue-chip client base. Our close ties enable us to introduce an applicant to a company even where no specific opportunity exists at that particular moment.
"Looking for career move! Talk to Global Links"