Credit Assessment Manager ( Bank )
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994914
Employer Ref. CC
- Analyze and review complex and sizable loans to ensure that they adhere to existing policy guidelines and make recommendations to management
- Monitor and review daily credit reports of Overseas Branches for submission to management
- Prepares and provide credit-related analysis of Overseas Branches for management and internal/external parties
- Participate in ad hoc projects and perform administrative duties related to the Overseas Branches
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit review and analysis, preferably in banking industry
- Sound knowledge in lending products
- Good understanding in credit risk management and regulatory compliance
- Self-motivated and detail-minded with strong risk control senses and analytical skills
- Strong in written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is preferable
- Experience in US/UK real estate market would be an advantage
**** Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Canwie Chan (Pls CLICK here for email) or you can call us at (852) 2520 0064 for more info.
For more Job opportunities please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.