Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie, one of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong, has an immediate vacancy for the following position:
CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834797
- Responsible for the credit management, monitoring and collection of accounts receivables
- Respond positively and professionally to customers' queries and work closely with other departments
- To maintain efficient records of collection activities
- To report delinquent customers for review and action
- Proactive in taking steps to resovle issues that could prevent timely collection
- Post-secondary education
- 3 years' relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good communicaiton and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical mind and able to work independently
- Familiar with SAP system would be an advantage
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please submit an online application at Baker & McKenzie Job Board.
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & McKenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.