Royale International Couriers Limited
The Royale International Group is one of the largest independent express companies in Asia and has been providing customized global express solutions to clients worldwide since 1980. We have expanded to become one of the largest independent express courier & logistics companies in Asia with global coverage. We have offices around the world to ensure maximum efficiency and accessibility with our global & regional headquarters (Royale International Couriers Limited) in Hong Kong.
Royale International assists companies to improve their supply chain management by offering an in-depth global knowledge and a 24/7 philosophy.
We are currently seeking a high calibre individual to join us; this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a fast moving industry.
Credit Control Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915838
Employer Ref. A-161031
- Collect outstanding receivable through telephone / email
- Prepare monthly statement to customer
- Communicate with internal team and account manager for dispute case
- Follow up account receivable and collection issues
- Arrange daily cheque collection and issue receipt
- Prepare daily report for collected cheque and bank-in
- Handle customers’ enquires
- Perform general clerical duties, such as scan document, filing, etc
- Perform ad-hoc project as assigned by supervisor
- Secondary educated or above
- 2 years of working experience in collection or customer service field, related to courier service, telecom, credit card centre would be advantage
- Experience for handling large volume of customer
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:30)
The remuneration package will include 5-day work, birthday leave, paternity leave, compassionate leave and 12 days annual leave, etc
Please visit our web site http://www.royaleinternational.com/ for company information.
Interested applicants please provide your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to us by clicking ‘Apply Now’
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.