Chubb, a leading worldwide fire safety and security services provider, which offers a board range of security services including fire protection system, electronic security system, security transport and 24-hour alarm monitoring services, differentiates from our international competitors by the breadth of security service offering and the ability to integrate these services for the benefits of our customers. Focusing on quality, Chubb has growth through relentless innovation since the establishment in 1818.
Chubb is part of the famous brands under United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a US organization that was ranked the 37th largest US Corporation (2010 list, Fortune) and the 130th largest organization in the world (2010 Global 500 list, Fortune).
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidates to join our growing team as:
Credit Control Clerk (Contract) (Ref: JB/CHB/CCC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922116
Employer Ref. JB/CHB/CCC
- To handle debt collection & credit management
- To send out monthly statement and reminders to customers
- To follow up customers' enquiries and disputes
- To update debt report
- To handle team administration & perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- F.7 or Diploma in Accounting
- At least 1 year of experience in debt collection
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Chinese input
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are required
- Self-motivated and perform jon with accuracy
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadline
- Contract period: 1 year (contract renewable)
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com ; or
The Human Resources Manager, Chubb Hong Kong Limited, 10/F, Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon (Application please state the reference number); or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0961