Computime is a diversified global technology company engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution of a wide range of electronic products on automation and control solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer uses.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 320), our operational network spans across China, Europe, and North America.
Computime offers a good environment for individuals to succeed and professionally grow. We invite passionate and qualified individuals to secure their career with us.
Credit Control Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782056
- Develop and maintain effective credit and collection policies and procedures supporting the overall corporate strategy
- Maintain and update customer files to ensure complete and accurate data
- Perform credit analysis to determine the appropriate credit limit and complete periodic credit review of current customers
- Hands-on daily operations of cash application and receivable factoring
- Deal with credit rating companies, credit insurance underwriters and bankers
- Closely work with different BUs to manage cash collection to maximize cash flow through the DSO while minimizing bad debt and client attrition
- Manage the credit team for the month end sales analysis, the reporting of daily and weekly cash and receivable reports
- Other ad hoc customer-related and system improvement assignments
- Degree holder in finance and accounting major
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified accountant
- 8 to 10 years’ working experience in credit and collection for international companies with customers in Europe or USA, and with at least 5 years at managerial level
- Accounts receivable management experience (issue resolution)
- Audit experience with Big 4 or international audit firm a plus
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude of communication
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and send it via APPLY NOW. Attractive remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.