Credit Control Officer
China Telecom Global Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833822
- Responsible for Customer Monthly Statements and Regular Reports
- Perform Debt Collection Activities and follow up with worldwide customers
- Arrange new customer evaluation
- Liaise different teams in resolving disputes
- Perform ad hoc job tasks as assigned
- High diploma holder or above in Accounting, Mathematics or Science
- Over 1-2 years of experience in Credit Control, Debt Collection or Customer Service, preferably with experience of handling corporate customers
- Proficiency in MS office
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with high efficiency, productivity and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure to complete tasks on schedule
- Strong communication skill and good command of English and Chinese. Mandarin is a prerequisite for this role
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Credit Control Assistant
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Telecom Global Limited
About China Telecom Global Limited
China Telecom Global Limited (“CTG”) is the wholly owned international business subsidiary of China Telecom, one of the world’s largest providers of integrated telecommunication services. To cope with our promising business expansion, we are looking for high caliber person to join us as: