First Point Group is a leading-edge, international recruitment Company offering freelance technical telecoms engineers to our global client base of blue-chip clients.
We support our clients with highly specialised engineers travelling around the world on various projects. Both our clients and candidates are spread around the world.
From our office in HK our sales teams support various clients worldwide. We combine a highly professional approach to our business with an open, friendly company culture where contributions are encouraged.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team where you will be supporting the Finance team, making a real difference to the results of the company. First Point is still a young company so the input of every individual is very valuable and we strive to build a culture of support and an enjoyable workplace.
English and Mandarin Speaking Credit Controller
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831392
Location: Unit 2502, Sino Plaza, 255 -257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Language(s) Required: English and Mandarin (compulsory)
Basic Salary: 276,000 – 336,000 HKD (depending on experience)
Benefits: Medical insurance
Start date: ASAP
The role will require the successful candidate to be involved in all activities to support Credit Control side of the credit control team
- To support the credit control team to reduce DSO level by following the processes and procedures in place for individual clients
- Increase level of cash flow by reducing the aged debt balances
- Ensure payments are made within the payment terms set for each client/entity
- Create strong and positive relationships with clients
- Identify disputes and resolve the disputes in order to receive payment
- Support the company internationally with any queries
- Use appropriate method of communication to reduce overdue balances
- Send Aged Debt reports and cash forecasts
- Send invoices to clients (where required)
- Use client systems for updates and to proactively move any required stage forward to confirm payment
- Request approvals of invoices via client Portal systems
- 5 days work week
- Expatriate working environment
- Working with a young, multinational, dynamic and motivated team
- 20 days sabbatical upon 4 years service
- 18 days Annual Leave per year
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in an office environment as full training will be provided, which includes 1 week in London.
The ideal candidate must be IT literate and will have a willingness and flexible approach to work. Ideally two years experience working in Credit control solely. Be comfortable working on their own, using initiative and within a team. The ability to organise and communicate effectively is essential in this role. The successful candidate would be able to be proactive and use their initiative to reduce the Aged Debt Balance.
Visit our web site: www.firstpointgroup.com
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.