A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
Banking & Financial Services
Commerce & Industry
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/hr-jobs
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994620
Employer Ref. BBBH648127
Our client is a well established brokerage firm with great culture and environment. They are now looking to hire a credit controller for project based work.
- Conduct credit risk duties including but not limited to credit monitoring and various system enhancements
- Monitoring and reviewing credit exposure and limit
- Carry out credit control tasks to ensure smooth and efficient daily monitoring
- Execute ad hoc risk related projects and duties
- Bachelor's degree holder in finance
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience
- Solid credit control and financial background is a must
- Motivated, critical thinker, and able to work under pressure
- Past participation in projects is an advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Short notice or immediately available is preferred
What you will get in return
You will get the opportunity to work in a great workplace environment with multi-culture exposure. Attentive seniors will guide you along the way towards your career path. If you are interested in this role please apply or contact George Lau on 3907 3983. If this job isn't right for you but are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.