jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921283
Employer Ref. HK117531
- Monitor daily credit control and clients product risk
- Margin calls and forced liquidation if needed
- Liaise with system projects team in developing and introducing strong credit risk control platform
- Review credit policy and advise on framework
- Review clients facilities applications
- Degree in an applicable area (e.g. Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics)
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the financial sector, brokerage experience an advantage
- Exposure to stock borrowing and lending preferred
- Strong English, Cantonese and Mandarin required for this role
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Matthew Thomas at email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117531 or call +852 2919 6126 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.