Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
Credit Risk Analyst (Credit Card Analytics)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998634
- Assist to develop/ validate/ implement scorecards and other models for acquisition and portfolio management in Credit Card
- Perform credit analytics for acquisition and portfolio actions
- Support other risk functions to identify potential areas of improvement in credit policies, product offers, customer segments, credit procedures, and portfolio management
- Prepare periodic reports to monitor the portfolio performance, acquisition quality, product campaign, collection management etc.
- Work closely with other departments to support product distribution, new initiatives and policy execution
- Perform user acceptance tests on system enhancement or other processes
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or other related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in Modeling, Risk Analytics and Credit & Risk Management, preferably in consumer finance or consumer banking industry, and with sound knowledge in Credit Card
- FRM or any risk management related qualification is preferable
- Proficient in SAS
- Knowledge of Excel VBA is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Credit Risk Officer
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” for further consideration.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.