Emperor Capital Group
Credit & Risk Control Officer / Assistant Credit & Risk Control Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918405
Employer Ref. ECG_CRCO
- Monitor market risks and conduct margin calls for securities and futures markets
- Prepare credit and exception reports and draft demand letters
- Assist the Manager in the approval of trading and credit limits
- Monitor exposure and stock concentration levels
- Participating in ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder with 2 years relevant experience in brokerage house
- With strong analytical skill and the ability to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office application, especially Microsoft Excel
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit & Risk Control Officer
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by fax 2835-6677 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.