Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and Respect
Accumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Inheriting our “People Focus” tradition, we strongly believe in the philosophy of talent investment. Here, we respect your career development with enormous support and room for inspiration. If you are ready to go for great, join us today. You can shine with your own glorious story.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Credit Risk Manager (Ref: OE8014-00-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004826840
Employer Ref. OE8014-00-JDB
Analyse and review credit applications and proposals, evaluate risk level and prepare assessment reports. Formulate credit risk policy to optimise the risk exposure of the bank. Facilitate in credit product development to strengthen the competitiveness of the bank in commercial lending, trade finance and other credit products.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in CFA, FPM, ACCA or CPA;
- At least 4 years experience in credit risk management and analysis, exposure in policy formulation is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge in regulatory requirements, Basel III and banking practices on credit risk management is essential;
- Analytical, independent, possession of good problem-solving and report-writing skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Risk Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.