China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Credit Support Specialist, Risk Management (Ref. no.:CSS/RM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998074
Employer Ref. Risk/credit support
Perform data capture for approved customer credit facilities to variout banking systems
- Prepare monthly credit portfolio report
- Assist in filing credit documents
- HKCEE holder with a pass in English and Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years’ of banking support experience
- Knowledge of PC software application preferably in
- Proficiency in MS applications and Chinese word-processing
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.