Hong Kong Cricket Association
Cricket has been played in Hong Kong for 174 years and Cricket Hong Kong (Hong Kong Cricket Association) is the National Sport Association for cricket in Hong Kong, who will engage, educate and inspire through programmes and initiatives that reflecting our diverse, vibrant community, also providing professional structures and pathways to support the identification and development of talented cricketers, to ensure Hong Kong is represented by champion teams.
As we are moving to more professional level and expanding our scope of work, we are now looking for suitable candidate to fill up the position of Cricket Promotions and Development Officer.
Cricket Promotions and Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920280
Employer Ref. CPDO
- Work with the Cricket Officers in promoting HKCA community programmes
- Assisting with those programmes where required
- Liaise with schools/ participants/ parents/ community to understand their wants/ needs
- Come up with ideas for new and/ or how to improve programmes
- Devise and execute the marketing plan for all development programmes, working alongside the Director of Cricket and Cricket Development Manager to design successful campaign ideas aligned to the programmes’ desired outcomes
- Keep all social media channels updated (English and Chinese)
- Write promotion copy (where required) and undertake video/other media initiatives as well
- Consider and pursue commercial opportunities across development programmes (working with the CEO)
- Undertake other promotional work as directed
- Become the lead in the HKCA Dragons Team’s promotion/match reporting
- Planning and execution of the promotion of Cricket Hong Kong brand at all hosted events
- Executing activations of Cricket Hong Kong commercial partnerships
- Deliver on camera material in Cantonese and English where required
- Develop local media partnerships
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to write and speak fluent English and Chinese
- Have some knowledge of cricket
- Have either graphic design or video editing skills (both ideal)
- Be energetic and display a passion for promoting sport in the Hong Kong community
- Work flexible hours
- A Tertiary qualification
- Experience working in the media
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate according to their experience and qualifications.
Any interested parties, please apply on or before Friday, 2 December 2016 in confidence with full resume, stating salary history and expected salary, and available date by clicking "Apply Now" (Please mark the Job Ref on the email header and must state the expected salary).
Information not completed, will not be screened for interview. Entry point of salary is subject to qualifications and experience.
* The salary of the position is subvented by LCSD.
**Only the short-listed candidates for interview will be notified.
***All information collected is for recruitment purpose.