Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
CRM Analytics Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917558
- Lead the data mining exercises and direct the development of analytical models for supporting the long-term strategy planning and short-term customer programs
- Lead and supervise analytic reports execution, ensuring customer understanding and loyalty program dynamics
- Research, develop and support ad hoc analytic request for service refinement and customer experience understanding, and to supervise business intelligence (BI) tools selection
- Plan and set direction and strategy in data collection, usage and reporting
- Manage data-warehouse setup / maintenance, as well as deployment of business intelligence tools in optimizing resources deployment
- Formulate and manage total customer satisfaction strategies and programs for all brands within the Group
- Implement and monitor regular service review to ensure hotline service standard is up to the Group’s requirement at all times
- Review on enquiries trend and forecast future volume for capacity planning
- Degree in Statistics and Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics, Computer, Data mining
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in data analysis, data mining, CRM, database marketing and market research
- Strong in designing and developing reports
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Good web analysis sense, familiar with indicators of website performance
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of responsibilities, independent with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected remuneration package.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.