PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997848
Employer Ref. C40301447481010501
The successful candidate will be responsible for system development, maintenance support and implementation of CRM implementation project for our clients. He/she will be involved in the following areas:
Handle hands-on development of CRM System (Core function, workflow, and Reports) and its integration with other interfaces
Perform Unit test and SIT
Support UAT and bug fixing
Prepare Program specification (code reference)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT profession with a minimum of 1 year experience of CRM Developer / Analyst
- Practical experience in one of the following skills:
- SQL (Oracle / MSSQL)
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics and SugarCRM skills are preferred
- Knowledge of the following areas is an advantage:
- Membership management
- Campaign management (Marketing Operation)
- Case Management
- Implementation on CRM package
- Reporting Tools
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good analytical, interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Candidates with higher qualifications and more experience will be considered as Senior Developer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.