jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832902
Employer Ref. 13379
- Multinational skincare & cosmetic group
- Leadership responsibilities
- Innovative culture
- Formulate, devleop and implement CRM strategies for the brand align with corproate's direction
- Drive strategic and creative development of all Customer Lifecycle Programs along Consumer Calendar and communications collaterals, as well as for the implementation of these initiatives to motive different customer segments and achieve business goals
- Plan and execute the Membership & Loyalty Programs, CRM events and campaigns to maximize the customer database
- Recruit new members and retain existing members by differentiated strategies
- Conduct data extraction and analysis with CRM insight and action plans to achieve business target and develop sustaining customer database
- Work closely with internal parties (e.g. Retail Sales, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing) to develop O2O strategies and optimize CRM data via online channels such as mobile Apps, loyalty club, social media platforms
- Stock management and allocation of CRM collateral/display materials
- Monitor competitors' CRM activities and give recommendation to the brand
- Administrative work, e.g. issue POs and RMPs, update of monthly actual expenditure, etc.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistic or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in CRM, preferable experience in FMCG /beauty
- Strong numeric sense and data analysis skills
- Strong marketing sense and good understanding in latest development in CRM
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cathy Yeung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.