I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
CRM Executive (REF:JDB-IT-CRME)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784307
- To support the execution of various CRM and membership programs by coordinating with internal departments on marketing communications and end-to end operation logistics including targeted segmentations, promotion and redemption mechanisms, direct mailings, eDM, SMS, etc.
- To liaise with potential merchants for new partnership opportunities development and engagement campaigns
- Assist ongoing system enhancement of the CRM platforms
- Database management to prepare regular reports and insights on business performance, marketing intelligence, customer experience and program effectiveness
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related business field
- 2-3 years of working experience with performance in CRM/Loyalty program
- Highly motived, proactive and results-oriented
- Fluent in English and Chinese and able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills are essential
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.