jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916351
Employer Ref. 14101
- Market Leader in Houseware
- Career Development Opportunity
- Stable Working Environment
- Initiate, develop and implement all CRM activities including but not limited to customer database development, direct marketing programs and multi-channel marketing and consumer events.
- Assist CRM Manager to identify business drivers & opportunities based on consumer behavior / category analysis for achieving business objectives.
- Also work closely with Cooperate CRM teams to understand key drivers behind consumers.
- Develop briefing documents to CRM agency for customer contact list extraction, report generation & consumer insights.
- Responsible for gift & sample usage plan and event of CRM campaigns.
- Track and evaluate the campaign performance.
- Work with Sales & Education teams to ensure effective capture of customer information.
- Track CRM activities of competitors.
- Bachelor degree in business related studies or marketing;
- A minimum of 4 years CRM experience
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem solving skills;
- Hands on experience in customer related analytic projects and marketing campaign implementation, and knowledge to measure marketing activity performance and transaction driven;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent data analytics and customer metrics measurement skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kary Wong on +852 2833 4193 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.