At Thornstone, we convert knowledge into asset. Founded by a group of experienced human resources practitioners and recruiters from a variety of sectors, Thornstone is dedicated to provide a broad range of Human Resources services to our clients, which are from Contingency recruitment, Contract Staff recruitment, Staff development to a pool of outsourcing services.
Visit our homepage: http://www.thornstone.com.hk/
(Assistant) CRM Manager (Ref: FM4296)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997443
Employer Ref. FM4296
Our client is a well-known consumer products company, owning to the business needs, they are looking for a CRM professional to join their Marketing team.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning CRM framework and strategies in accordance with Corporate direction
- Perform data analysis and segmentation on the loyalty club members for customized initiatives or programs planning
- Oversee the CRM operation in aspects of customer acquisition and retention, data strategy and analytics, marketing operations and logistics, etc.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to synergize different marketing initiatives
- Supervise CS team to providing customer services and handling customer complaints
- Degree holder in Business/Marketing or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in CRM preferably from FMCG/ consumer electronics company
- Strong knowledge of CRM concepts and database marketing principles and practices
- Proactive, independent, and results-oriented
- Analytical, open-minded, willing to take challenge and adapt to changes
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience maybe considered as CRM Manager
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.