A leading MNC is looking for Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing business.
Reporting to Marketing Director, you will be responsible to implement various CRM projects and conduct analysis.
- Define strategy and implement in collaboration with PR and Marketing team
- Identify market opportunities and develop initiatives to enhance business performance
- In charge of the digital marketing and carry out competitors' research
- Oversee and managed on-going CRM operations in social and digital platforms
- Monitor customer database, conduct data analysis and complete customer segmentation profile
- Plan and formulate CRM programs and campaigns to maintain customer loyalty
- Analyse the performance of all CRM program and retail promotions on regular basis
- Degree holder with minimum 4- 6 years’ solid work experience in CRM digital marketing , from retail lifestyle industry is highly preferred
- In-house digital marketing experience preferred
- Independent, detail-minded and highly organised
- Demonstrate strong analytical and presentation skill
- Good knowledge of research tools and methods
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary to Ida Luk, quoting the job role ‘CRM Marketing Manager’ and job reference: IL/1657. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.