On Time Express Limited is a member of On Time Group. Founded in 1995, operating from Hong Kong the company started as a local air and sea freight forwarder. We've grown considerably from that time: now a renowned international logistics company, our stable and independent organization has over 50 offices in 16 countries. This gives us flexibility and expertise at local level and the ability to offer the competitive service you expect of an international shipping agent.
At On Time, one of our Core Value is “PEOPLE”, we thirst for Great People. Now we are inviting genuine, dynamic, passionate & professional talents to join On Time family.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991884
- Handle and follow up daily enquiries, filing and answer phone calls
- Follow SOP to maintain up to standard service to agents & customers
- Coordinate work among Operations team, Shipper, Consignee, Overseas agent, Warehouse and Sales for shipment arrangement
- Input data in systems & database
- Build up close relationship with shipper and overseas agent
- Handle ad-hoc projects to be assigned superior
- Secondary education or above
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Knowledge of overseas customs regulations & airfreight operations would be an asset
- General written and spoken skills in Mandarin, Cantonese & English
- Eager to learn and able to work under pressure
- Work Location: Airport