jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917945
Employer Ref. 3771670/001
An exciting chance joining a market leader in medical manufacturing sector
Our client is one of the world's leading medical device manufacturer listed in the NYSE, with over 25000 employees in over 19 countries worldwide. In 2013, it has recorded over USD$9 billion of revenue. They are now eager to enhance their presence in Asia's key markets and expand their reach towards valued clients, and are now looking for an experienced CS & Logistics Specialist to joining their team.
As a CS & Logistics Specialist, you will:
- Focus in order processing
- Support invoicing & inventory accuracy
- Work closely with 3PL freight forwarders & coordinate shipments
- Engage in stock movements & ensure on-time delivery schedule
- Diploma graduate or above
- At least 1 year experiences in logistics / supply chain position
- Able to use ERP / SAP would be an advantage
- Good command in English & Chinese
Our client offers attractive package:
- Medical Coverage
- 5-day Work Week
- Central Business District
Don't miss the chance. Action & apply now!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Melisa YY Woo on +852 3602 2448
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk