Pulcra Chemicals Company Limited
Pulcra Chemicals is a worldwide operating company with profound process and engineering know-how. Based on more than 125 years being a partner to the fiber, textile, and leather industries, we take care of both the regulatory requirements in our most important target markets, and also the prevailing trends relating to health and safety, ecological sustainability, and wear comfort. Since July 1, 2007 Pulcra Chemicals operates as an independent company and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cognis, a worldwide supplier of innovative specialty chemicals.
Pulcra Chemicals provides high-performance products and system solutions for increasing the productivity and environmental compatibility of complex manufacturing processes in the fiber, textile and leather industries. We also develop and market specific finishing treatments for functional textiles.
Within the fiber and textile segments, Pulcra Chemicals offers products and technical support covering all stages of the textile production chain. Our portfolio ranges from process auxiliaries for the manufacturing of man-made fibers, across secondary spinning, weaving, pretreatment, dyeing and printing, to finishes defining the final quality of fabrics and garments.
We supply the leather sector with a complete range of specialties designed to ensure that the material can be processed, dyed, and efficiently upgraded to the highest quality standards applicable to leather goods. In all cases, we are able to deliver technologically proven solutions aligned to the specific requirements of our various customers.
CS Supervisor / Shipping Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918492
Purpose for the Job
- Shipping and Logistic procedures
- Sales quotation and purchase negotiation
- Communication with suppliers and customers
- Account Payable and receivable
- Administration job
- Subordinate’s Management and development
- Lead the shipping team to perform efficient shipping procedures
- Monitor daily orders operation
- Handle customer requirements and complaints
- Handle full set of I/E, L/C banking documentary
- MM / SD processing in SAP
- Quotation to Pulcra Groups and some assigned customers
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Communication with internal and external suppliers and customers under the guidance of line manager with regard to logistics, payment, quality, commercial issues etc.
- Prepare and manage monthly cash report
- Account receivable management and Account payable through e-banking
- Administration job in Hong Kong office
- Manage and develop subordinate to solve the problem and questions
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 8 years related working experience
- International trading background
- Proficiency in MS office, Excel and SAP system
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, attentive to details, responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Self motivation and discipline and high responsibility
Interested parties, please submit application by clicking 'Apply Now'