We Software Limited has been providing software outsourcing services to international customers for more than 15 years. We are backed by a proven track record of serving organizations of all sizes, and boasts a wide range of clientele, including Fortune 500s, NASDAQ-listed Technology Companies and Silicon Valley start-up.
Headquartered in HK since 1997. Currently, we have over 300 IT professionals in 3 development centres including Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
Project Scope – Centrify Corporation (www.centrify.com)
One of our clients, Centrify Corporation, is a technology company in Silicon Valley who funded by top-tier venture capital firms, Centrify delivers integrated software solutions for access control, privilege management and auditing of a corporate physical and virtual infrastructure. Over 3500 organizations rely on these products, including more than 40% of the Fortune 500s.
As a pioneer of premium service, we focus on growth and aggressive movement to become the top service provider in its industry. We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individuals to fill in different positions.
How to apply?
Interested parties should apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salary in WORD document by email to HR Department, email@example.com (Please quote the position and reference applied for in the subject)
For more information on other job opportunities of Wesoft, please visit our website at http://www.wesoft.com
C#.Net (Analyst Programmer / Developer)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998504
Employer Ref. JB/C#CPS/20170113
- Participate in iterative design and final-product design
- Implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
- Develop unit test cases and perform comprehensive unit testing
- Diagnose and fix product issues found internally or in the field
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / or related discipline
- 1 - 4 years or above of software development experience (We welcome fresh graduates to join)
- Experience in C#/.Net/ASP.Net technologies
- Knowledge in C/C++/Unix/golang/UI is an added advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with attention to quality, completeness and timeliness
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- We provide professional on the job training to you to acquire knowledge in different technical skills
- Exposure to the most updated technologies such as: cloud, SaaS, and the newest operating systems in various platforms
- Experience real software product life cycle: you will have a taste of how a real-life software product is developed, released and supported in a US company
- Exposure to good Engineering practices
- Work with a bunch of top-notch professionals in a Western style environment
All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.