TransUnion is a global leader in credit information and information management services. For more than 40 years, we have worked with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze and deliver the critical information needed to build strong economies throughout the world. Our dedicated associates provide solutions to approximately 45,000 businesses and approximately 500 million consumers worldwide. We are seeking to engage top talents to join our workforce in aggressive expansion of new Business Lines. We pride ourselves in our corporate culture of multi-dimensional people management and development and have many employees enjoy a long term, satisfying and enriching career with us!
CSO System Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995614
Dynamics of the Role
Handle internal and external system enhancement in order to improve customer service efficiency and quality
The Team’s Focus
Provide world class service to consumers regarding their Credit Report and Rating in order to capture business opportunity, improve customer satisfaction and retention rate.
How You’ll Contribute:
- System Requirement discussion with IT and other relevant departments
- User Requirement drafting
- Perform UAT
- Training and briefing to internal staff
- Production Launch follow up
- Knowledge Base update and training
- Explore opportunities in expanding customer service channels
- Vendor management
- Update / create new user manual
- IVR project and ongoing maintenance
- Computer technical background is preferable
- Logical thinking for system design
- Comprehensive planning skill to cater different needs for the system users
- Customer service centric
- Good writing, presentation and communication skill
- Strictly follow compliance rules and handle customer data with absolute care
- Good negotiation skill
- Project Management skill
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree holder or equivalent experience
- 7 years customer service experience
- Previous project management experience would have advantage
- Previous banking experience would be advantage but not mandatory
- Microsoft office skill
- Fluent in both English and Chinese on both written and spoken capabilities
- Computer Technical Background is preferred
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume and indicate current and expected salary to apply at https://transunion.taleo.net/careersection/tuext/jobdetail.ftl?job=17000089
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.