Blue Asia Limited was established in 2002 and offers a range of related services across the globe. Blue is well placed to help our clients and partners drive their business forward. Whether our client is a large multinational headquartered in Asia, or an SME just starting out in the region, Blue is well respected and has a strong reputation in the market place for delivering cost effective results, time after time.
Blue is also part of one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment agencies with a network of new offices being launched across Asia Pacific serving many large blue chip clients within the Telecommunications, IT Vendor and Banking sectors throughout the region. The Blue group was also awarded with the honor of being the 22nd fastest-growing recruitment company in Recruiter Magazine’s 'Fast 50' for 2009.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915812
Our client is a global manufacturing with over 20+ plants around the worldwide. Currently they are looking for a CSR Manager to lead a virtual team, monitor internal audit, identify risks and sustainable recommendations
About the role:
- Monitor and control internal audit job progress, review audit findings, prepare and review audit reports and follow up the implementation of recommendations with management
- Act as the primary contact of sales, factories, customers related to the organization of customer social compliance audits, FLA SCI assessments, WRAP certifications, C-TPAT audits etc
- Guide and support corporate and factory colleagues in handling social compliance audits and auditors. Review action plans and provide guidance on rectifying issues to ensure long term sustainable change
- Organize continuous training and education program for employees on the topics related to CSR, labor, environment, health and safety
- Frequent travel (50%) to factories in PRC and occasional travel to overseas factories
Successful candidates who must be/have:
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Corporate Responsibility / Compliance / Human Resources / Health and Safety in Manufacturing industry
- Experience in FLA SCI assessments, WRAP and C-TPAT
- Knowledge of labor law, environment, health and safety regulations and international labor standards in China
- Knowledge of audit procedures including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audit
- Understanding of social compliance work from U.S. and European customers' perspective
- Understanding of global supply chain business model
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
If you are interested in this role, feel free to apply online or email your CV to veronica.chu [a] blueps.asia, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.