- Degree and Postgraduate in technology subjects, with at least 15 years of experience in managing Innovation and Technology. Biotechnology background highly regarded
- Track record in managing technology commercialization or R&D in multinational companies will be highly desirable
- Understand Technology from different perspectives and with ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environment, as there are always new things that evolve. The candidate must show keen interest in keeping ahead of technology even though that may mean learning something completely new
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders, manage complex issues and ambiguity
- A technology savvy team player with commercial mindset as well as a result-oriented leader with customer focus
To apply please click on the "Apply" button. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK115394 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.